Technical characteristics of polyurethane scraper
Writer： admin Time：2020-11-05 10:15 Browse：℃
The technical characteristics and benefits of polyurethane scrapers, let us understand together with the polyurethane scraper manufacturers:
Polyurethane elastomer is a new type of polymer synthetic material between rubber and plastic. It has both the high strength of plastic and the high elasticity of rubber. Its characteristics are:
1. Wide range of hardness. It still has the elongation and resilience of rubber under high hardness. The hardness range of polyurethane elastomer is Shore A10-D80.
2. High intensity. Their tearing strength and load-bearing capacity are much higher than general rubber under the hardness of rubber. Under high hardness, its impact strength and bending strength are much higher than plastic.
3, wearable. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally in the range of 0.01-0.10 (cm3)/1.61km, which is about 3-5 times that of rubber.
4, oil resistant. Polyurethane elastomer is a kind of strong polar polymer compound, which has little affinity with non-polar mineral oil, and is hardly corroded in fuel oil and machine oil.
5. Good resistance to oxygen and ozone.
6. Excellent vibration absorption performance, which can be used for vibration reduction and buffering. In the mold manufacturing industry, it replaces rubber and springs.
7. It has good low temperature performance.
8. Radiation resistance. Polyurethane has good resistance to high-energy rays and still has satisfactory performance under 10-10 Ge radiation doses.
9. It has good machining performance. (Car, milling, grinding, drilling are all possible)
Polyurethane is the abbreviation of polyurethane, and the English abbreviation is PU. Polyurethane is a new eco-friendly organic polymer material, which is between rubber and plastic.
Features of polyurethane scraper:
1. Good abrasion resistance: excellent abrasion resistance
2. Wide range of hardness: The hardness of polyurethane products is about Shore A10-D80, while the hardness of ordinary rubber is generally Shore A60-100. It is worth noting that the polyurethane elastomer can have an elongation of 400-800% within such a hardness range. When the elongation of natural rubber is 550, the hardness is Shore A70.
3, high strength and high elongation.
4. Excellent oil resistance: The oil resistance of polyurethane products is better than cyanide rubber; the aging resistance is better than natural rubber and other synthetic rubbers; in terms of resistance to hydrolysis, acid and alkali solution corrosion, polyether PUR is better than polyester PUR .
5. Polyurethane products have excellent characteristics such as light capacity, high strength, heat insulation, sound insulation, flame retardant, cold resistance, corrosion resistance, non-absorption, simple and quick construction, etc., and have become thermal insulation in industrial sectors such as construction, transportation, petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, and cold storage. , Waterproof plugging, sealing and other indispensable materials.
The materials conveyed by the conveyor belt often contain viscous materials, such as coal dust, mud, and powdery materials. Some of them will stick to the working surface of the conveyor belt and cannot be completely removed during unloading. It will stick to the idler as the belt runs. The following consequences will be caused for a long time:
1. The material enters the shell of the roller, thereby increasing the wear of the bearing. The material on the shell of the roller will damage the surface glue of the conveyor belt and accelerate the damage of the conveyor belt.
2. Adhesives enter the tail wheel and the reversing drum, and the material will stick to the surface of the drum, and the more it sticks, the more it will cause the conveyor belt to deviate, increase the wear of the conveyor belt, and cause adverse consequences.
3. The material sticks to the driving roller and increases the friction on the roller, which will cause damage to the conveyor belt surface rubber and the roller coating layer.
4. If the materials are not removed in time, a blanking area will be formed in the entire working channel, causing environmental pollution, increasing the amount of cleaning labor, affecting the physical and mental health of employees, and increasing business costs. Therefore, in order to ensure the normal operation of the belt conveyor, the attachments on the conveyor belt must be cleaned.
At present, the cleaner scrapers for belt conveyors used in China are not wear-resistant and have poor water and alkali resistance. Most of them are split cutter heads. The joints are easy to be mixed with viscous materials, such as coal dust, mud, and powdery materials. The seam is not cleaned up.
Technology realization factors:
In order to solve the problem that the scraper of the existing conveyor belt cleaner is difficult to clean, the utility model provides a new type of polyurethane cleaner scraper for belt conveyor.
This utility model is realized by adopting the following technical solutions:
A polyurethane cleaner scraper for a belt conveyor, comprising an alloy knife base and a polyurethane knife body; the bottom of the polyurethane knife body is bonded and fixed on the alloy knife base.
The polyurethane blade body is bonded to the alloy blade holder through a conventional vulcanization process. The two are bonded as a whole without leaving any joints, eliminating the need to frequently clean the joints of the scraper. When in use, the scraper can be installed using the installation slot.
The cross-sectional shape of scraper is:
The structure of the alloy tool holder is symmetrical, and its two sides are respectively regularly rolled outwards into a hemming, a mounting groove is formed in the middle, and a convex edge extends symmetrically and obliquely downward on both sides of the upper portion, and the convex edge forms an angle of 45° with the horizontal plane ; The bottom of the polyurethane knife body is glued between the convex edge and the curling edge of the alloy knife holder to form a stable whole without leaving any seams.
The back edge of the polyurethane cutter body forms an arc R1, the radius of the arc R1 is 205mm, the inner edge is formed by the arc R2 and the arc R3, the radius of the arc R2 is 103mm, the radius of the arc R3 is greater than 300mm, or the inner edge is composed of the arc R2 and the straight line Convergence composition.
The cross-section design of the scraper is more reasonable. The polyurethane blade body is used to enhance the strength of the scraper, extend its service life, and can clean the conveyor belt. The width of the scraper is the same as the width of the conveyor belt.
The blade body of the scraper is made of polyurethane material. The polyurethane blade body has performance requirements such as heat resistance, high temperature resistance and low compression set. Polyurethane is a type of polymer whose main chain contains -NHCOO- repeating structural units, the English abbreviation PU, includes rigid polyurethane plastics, soft polyurethane plastics, polyurethane elastomers and other forms. The antistatic value of the polyurethane material that can be selected by the utility model is less than 1.0×103, the hardness is Shore A60-65, the tensile strength is greater than 25MPa at 24°C, the tear strength is greater than 100KN/m, the adhesive strength is greater than 18KN/m, and the elongation at break The rate of 24℃ is greater than 550%, the abrasion loss is 0.05mg, using 1000g weight, 1000 revolutions, H10 wheels, impact resistance through 160 inch pounds of front and back impact, water absorption rate after 7 days of soaking, water absorption rate <2%, water Air permeability is 3.1Perms, film thickness is 1mm, high temperature stability without aging, hardening or flow, low temperature flexibility at -20°C through 180° of 1/4 inch shaft. It can be seen that the polyurethane blade body can also solve the problems of poor flame retardant effect, low wear resistance, and water and alkali resistance of the current scraper.
The utility model has the following advantages:
1. The scraper of the polyurethane cleaner for belt conveyors is made of polymer polyurethane, which is integrally formed by a mold. The scraper surface is flat and has good straightness.
2. Polyurethane scraper has low friction, high wear resistance, high strength and stable scraping effect. It can effectively remove fine particles and wet sticky materials on the remaining belt.
3. Polyurethane scraper is added with water and alkali resistant materials to increase water alkali resistance and increase life.
The utility model has a reasonable design. The new scraper itself is easy to clean, simple to maintain, high in strength, good in scraping effect, and has good market promotion and application value.
Polyurethane scraper has the following characteristics:
1. The use of polymer polyurethane, coupled with better comprehensive mechanical properties, prolongs the product life cycle.
2. Compact design structure, reasonable preparation, the product is light, beautiful and easy to operate.
3. The spare parts of the product are interchangeable and adjustable, making it easier to install, debug, replace and maintain.
Finally, it should be noted that the above embodiments are only used to illustrate the technical solutions of the present utility model rather than limitations. Although detailed descriptions have been made with reference to the embodiments of the present utility model, those of ordinary skill in the art should understand that the technical solutions of the present utility model Modifications or equivalent replacements do not depart from the spirit and scope of the technical solution of the present utility model, and should be covered by the scope of protection of the claims of the present utility model.