Introduction to Dense Medium Cyclone
Writer： admin Time：2020-11-13 09:57 Browse：℃
It should be clear to everyone that the cyclone is a kind of separation equipment. The cyclone manufacturer has designed a cyclone equipment suitable for the separation of a variety of products according to the different products of different customers. Different types of cyclones can be used in different places. Today, we will work with cyclone manufacturers to understand the characteristics of the lower heavy medium cyclones.
Dense medium cyclone is a kind of coal preparation equipment with simple structure, no moving parts and high separation efficiency. Since the cyclone itself has no moving parts, its sorting process is completely dependent on the flexible coordination of its own structural parameters and external operating parameters to achieve the best sorting accuracy. This is a completely different method from other coal preparation methods. The outstanding features.
1. Our heavy medium cyclone is relatively higher in separation efficiency than ordinary cyclones, which is one of the important factors that people like to use it.
2. The adjustment range of the separation density of the heavy medium cyclone is relatively wide: the separation density of the heavy medium coal separation is generally 1300 kg/m3 ~ 2200 kg/m3 and it is also convenient to adjust this is its advantage.
3. The heavy-medium cyclone has a relatively strong use capacity and not only has a wide range of sorting strength, but also has a good effect on the quantity and quality of coal preparation.
4. When designing the heavy medium cyclone, the manufacturer can also realize the automatic production of the equipment according to the customer's demand, which is very time-saving for the manufacturer.
Features of Dense Medium Cyclone
The heavy medium cyclone is a sorting machine that uses centrifugal force field that is dozens or even hundreds of times stronger than gravity to separate coal. Its sorting process is completely based on the flexible coordination of its own structural parameters and external operating parameters to achieve the best Good sorting accuracy, this is the outstanding feature that cyclone coal preparation is completely different from other coal preparation methods. The characteristics of heavy medium coal preparation are:
1. The sorting efficiency is high. The separation efficiency of the heavy medium cyclone is the highest among various gravity coal separation methods.
2. Wide adjustment range of sorting density. The separation density of heavy medium coal preparation is generally 1300 kg/m3～2200 kg/m3, and it is easy to adjust, and its error can be kept within ±0.5%.
3. Strong adaptability, wide range of sorting granularity. Dense medium coal preparation allows large fluctuations in the particle size, quantity and quality of the selected raw coal.
4. The production process is easy to realize automation. The process parameters such as density, liquid level, viscosity and magnetic content of the suspension used in heavy medium coal preparation can be automatically controlled.
Because of these characteristics of the heavy medium cyclone, the position in the coal preparation industry can always be maintained. The structure of the heavy medium cyclone is also relatively simple to allow our heavy medium cyclone equipment to maintain a normal working process. Regular maintenance work is still to be done.