Working characteristics of high frequency screen
Writer： admin Time：2020-11-05 09:50 Browse：℃
High-frequency screens are often seen in our lives, so how much do you know about the working characteristics of high-frequency screens? Let's take a closer look with the high-frequency screen manufacturers:
High frequency screen product characteristics: wear resistance, corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, high opening rate, long service life, high strength, rigidity and bearing capacity, and can be made into rigid screening and filtering devices of various shapes.
High frequency screen product use: widely used in mining, coal, petroleum, fertilizer, grain, salt, environmental protection and other industries. Screen liquid, powder and other materials. Petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, mining, pharmaceutical purification, drilling fluid purification, etc.
High frequency screen structure composition:
High-frequency screen (high-quality screen) is composed of vibration exciter, slurry distributor, screen frame, frame, suspension spring and screen. The high-frequency vibrating screen is used for dewatering and grading after the secondary grinding in the iron concentrator. Because of the high screening efficiency of this type of sieve, it can reduce the secondary grinding cycle load, improve the capacity of the primary ball mill, and effectively improve iron Grade, handling capacity is generally 3～5T/cubic
The working principle of high frequency screen:
The main working part of high-frequency screen is a rotor with a hammer (also known as a hammer head). High frequency screen, polyurethane high frequency screen, Derek screen motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed in the crushing cavity. The material is fed into the machine from the upper feeding port, and is crushed by the impact, impact, shearing and grinding action of the high-speed moving hammer. In the lower part of the rotor, there is a sieve plate, and the particles smaller than the sieve hole size in the crushed material are discharged through the sieve plate, and the coarse particles larger than the sieve hole size are retained on the sieve plate and continue to be hit and ground by the hammer, and finally pass through the sieve plate Exhaust from the machine.
High frequency screen technical parameters
Specifications and models Screen area (m2) Into the sieve concentration (%) Processing capacity (t/h) Power (kw)
GPS-4 4.5 30%-40% 15-25 0.72
GPS-5 5.2 30%-40% 20-30 1.1
GPS-6 6 30%-40% 24-36 1.5
GPS-8 8.1 30%-40% 32-48 2.2
Features of Polyurethane High Frequency Screen:
1. Wide range of hardness. It still has the elongation and resilience of rubber under high hardness. The hardness range of polyurethane elastomer is Shore A10-D80.
2. High intensity. Their tearing strength and load-bearing capacity are much higher than general rubber under the hardness of rubber. Under high hardness, its impact strength and bending strength are much higher than plastic.
3, wearable. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally in the range of 0.01-0.10 (cm3)/1.61km, which is about 3-5 times that of rubber.
4, oil resistant. Polyurethane elastomer is a kind of strong polar polymer compound, which has little affinity with non-polar mineral oil, and is hardly corroded in fuel oil and machine oil.
5. Good resistance to oxygen and ozone.
6. Excellent vibration absorption performance, which can be used for vibration reduction and buffering. In the mold manufacturing industry, it replaces rubber and springs.
7. It has good low temperature performance.
8. Radiation resistance. Polyurethane has good resistance to high-energy rays and still has satisfactory performance under 10-10 Ge radiation doses.
9. It has good machining performance. (Car, milling, grinding, drilling are all possible)
1. High screening efficiency, exquisite and durable design. Any powder or liquid can be used.
2. The unique grid design can effectively shorten the time of screen changing, solve the problem of mesh blockage and depression, convenient cleaning and simple operation.
3. Good sealing performance, no powder flying, no liquid leakage.
4. The materials are automatically discharged and can be operated continuously.
5. The vertical vibration motor is adopted, and there is no mechanical transmission, so that the excitation force transmission process is lossless and effectively transmitted to the screen surface.
6. Small size, no space, easy to move.
Different from the principle of ordinary screening equipment, because the high frequency screen adopts high frequency, on the one hand, it destroys the surface tension of the slurry and the high-speed oscillation of the fine material on the screen surface. The high-frequency screen, polyurethane high-frequency screen, Germany The Rick screen accelerates the large-density (specific gravity) useful minerals and segregation, and increases the probability that materials smaller than the separated particle size come into contact with the screen holes. This results in better separation conditions, so that the materials smaller than the separated particle size, especially the heavy particles and the ore pulp, pass through the sieve and become the undersieve product.