Product Keywords: Polyurethane Tension Screen Screen length 1760, width 1500, thickness 40, holes 40 by 50
Polyurethane screen is one of the most critical components in the screening machinery. It is mainly used for screening operations such as material classification, dehydration, and dislodging. With the continuous progress of the washing industry, the material of the screen plate is selected from metal to rubber. The polyurethane material, which has been in use since then, has been used to this day and has been recognized by users. It not only has a high porosity, high load capacity, but also a long service life.
Polyurethane tensioning (tension) screen is used in DCV circular vibrating screen, SZD circular vibrating screen, DY, BY vibrating screen and other equipment.
Installation and connection: screen hook connection.
大 Large bearing capacity, high sieving efficiency, low noise, high tensile strength and long life.
The carrying capacity of polyurethane screens is more than 2.5 times that of rubber screens; the service life is 8-10 times longer than that of ordinary metal screens, 3 times that of stainless steel screens, and 3.9 times that of natural rubber. Grinding surface material; Polyurethane mesh production material is a polymer organic elastomer with excellent abrasion resistance, flex resistance, and large load capacity. The raw materials for the production of polyurethane screens are specially treated to ensure that they will never delaminate under long-term alternating loads.
Polyurethane tensioning screen is 8-10 times higher than ordinary metal screen, 3 times that of stainless steel screen, and it is the screen material with the best wear resistance in the world.
Our company can produce polyurethane tension (tension) screens for screening materials in the range of 0.1mm-170mm for customers.
Polyurethane wear-resistant mesh ore sieve fully utilizes the excellent wear resistance of polyurethane elastomers, high strength, high elongation and high elasticity in a wide range of India, good shock absorption performance, oil resistance, low temperature resistance, heat aging resistance With properties such as radiation resistance and electrical insulation, coupled with its reasonable screen structure and installation structure design, the polyurethane screen has the following characteristics:
1. Good wear resistance and long service life.
2. The maintenance workload is small, the polyurethane screen is not easy to be damaged, and the service life is long, so it can reduce the maintenance volume and the loss of production and maintenance.
3. The total cost is low, and the number of repairs and replacements is small, so the total cost is not high, and it is economically cost-effective.
4. Good humidity resistance, can work under the condition of water cutoff, and in the case of water, oil and other media, the friction coefficient between polyurethane and materials is reduced, which is more conducive to sieving and improving the screen resolution. Reduced wear and service life improve.
5. Corrosion resistant and non-flammable.
6. Due to the reasonable design of the sieve holes and the high-quality manufacturing of the sieve plate, the particles of the limit size will not block the sieve holes.
7. Good vibration absorbing performance, strong noise elimination ability, can reduce noise, and can make the objects on the sieve broken in the process of vibration.
8. Due to the characteristics of polyurethane secondary vibration, the polyurethane screen mesh
has self-cleaning effect, so the screening efficiency is high. Energy saving and low consumption, small proportion of polyurethane, saving power consumption.