Due to its excellent performance, polyurethane screens generally do not block holes during normal use. If clogging occurs frequently, it means there is a problem. Mainly check from the following aspects:
1. Screen quality problem: You have purchased a screen with substandard quality or unreasonable design. Therefore, when purchasing, you must choose a large manufacturer with good qualifications and reputation and a long history of establishment, so that the quality can be guaranteed.
2. Improper selection of screen model: The screen should be selected according to the particle size of the screened material.
3. The humidity of the screened material is too high: The material is too wet and will easily stick to each other during the screening process, causing the screen to clog. At this time, the material needs to be processed in advance and screened after the humidity reaches the standard.
4. Improper adjustment of screen tension: If the screen tension is too loose or too tight, it will affect the vibration frequency of the screen during operation, resulting in hole blocking. The tension of the polyurethane screen needs to be checked regularly and adjusted to within the range of technical requirements.
5. Improper material crushing method or crushing equipment failure: it will cause the crushing shape of the material to change. For example, the round particles turned into strip-shaped particles, and then the hole blocking phenomenon will occur. The crushing method should be adjusted in time and the equipment should be repaired in time to meet the operating conditions of the screening equipment.