“Rubber Screen Plate” is made of rubber. Because the metal frame is embedded in the rubber screen plate, and screen holes of the same size are evenly distributed on the screen plate, the rubber screen plate has excellent wear resistance and noise reduction performance. It is the main screening equipment of the vibrating screen during its working process. It is mainly used in ore sorting and raw coal classification in mining, coal, metallurgy and other industries.
(1) It has excellent shock absorption performance, resulting in high wear resistance and long service life, which is 4-8 times that of ordinary metal screens.
(2) It has noise reduction performance and can reduce dust flying on site. The same screen machine uses a rubber screen, which can reduce noise by 5-20 decibels compared to metal screens, giving workers a quiet working environment.
(3) The specific gravity is low, which makes it more convenient to install, load, unload, and transport. It also reduces the power consumption of the screening machine and extends its service life.
(4) Due to the wear-resistant structure of the rubber screen plate itself, the screen plate has elasticity, is not easy to block holes, and has good self-cleaning ability.
(5) High screening efficiency and high precision.