Polyurethane relaxation screens are generally square or rectangular mesh products made of pure imported polyurethane raw materials. It is suitable for equipment that is used to screen materials that are fine, sticky and wet (such as fine particle screening in high-moisture raw coal and coal), especially when the processed materials are easy to block the screen.
In this case, the polyurethane relaxation screen can achieve very high screening efficiency with a relatively small screening area. In addition, it can ensure that the screen surface is not blocked.
Features of polyurethane relaxation screen:
1. The polyurethane relaxation screen uses imported polyurethane material, which has better wear resistance than ordinary polyurethane screens.
2. The polyurethane relaxation screen is elastic, and the screen surface continuously expands and contracts at a rate of 800 times per minute, resulting in high acceleration. Through this operation, it is difficult for the polyurethane screen to block the holes.
3. Polyurethane relaxation screen has thin screen surface, high aperture ratio, large processing capacity and high screening efficiency.
4. The polyurethane relaxation screen is very light in weight, has a small load on the screening machine and has a long service life.
5. Compared with screens made of other materials, polyurethane relaxation screens greatly reduce later maintenance and replacement and improve economic benefits.
Applications of polyurethane relaxation screens:
Polyurethane relaxation screens are mainly used in coal, electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, building materials and other industries. It is used for grading and screening of fine-grained ore materials and is widely used for coal screening. The polyurethane relaxation screen is suitable for screening fine, sticky, loose and difficult-to-screen materials. It greatly simplifies the process flow of coal washing industry and improves economic benefits.