1. Good wear resistance and long service life. The wear resistance is 3 to 5 times that of metal mesh and more than 5 times that of ordinary rubber mesh.
2. The maintenance workload is small. The polyurethane screen plate is not easy to be scratched and has a long service life, which can significantly reduce the maintenance workload and maintenance losses.
3. Lower total cost. Polyurethane screen plates of the same specification (area) require a higher one-time investment (about 2 times) than stainless steel ones, but the service life of polyurethane screen plates is 3 to 5 times that of stainless steel, and requires maintenance and repair. The number of replacements is small, the total cost is not high, and it is very economical.
4. Excellent moisture-proof performance. As a medium, it works in the presence of water. In the presence of water, oil and other medium conditions, the friction coefficient between polyurethane and materials is reduced, which promotes and improves the permeability of the screen plate. The screening efficiency is high and can Avoid wet pellets. At the same time, the friction coefficient is reduced, thereby reducing wear and extending service life.
5. Corrosion-resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic and odorless.
6. Due to the reasonable design of the sieve plate and the manufacturing process of the sieve plate, particles of a certain size will not block the screen mesh.
7. Excellent vibration absorption performance and strong noise reduction ability reduce noise and make the screen material less likely to break during vibration.
8. Due to the secondary vibration characteristics of polyurethane, the polyurethane screen plate has a self-cleaning effect and high screening efficiency.
9. Energy saving and consumption reduction: Polyurethane has a low density and is much lighter than a steel screen of the same size, which reduces the load of the screen machine, saves power consumption, and extends the service life of the screen machine.