“Polyurethane Screen” is a mining equipment used in combination with vibrating screens, mining equipment and other mining equipment in mines and quarries. It is suitable for vibrating screens in metallurgy, coal, chemical industry, construction and other industries. It is used for fine screening and dry screening of bulk materials. It can also be used to classify specific corrosive substances.
“Polyurethane screens” can be divided into: relaxation screens, water passing screens, high-frequency screens, high-frequency dehydration screens, inlaid skeleton screens, etc. according to different uses.
1. Excellent moisture-proof performance. It works as a medium in the presence of water. For media such as water and oil, it reduces the friction coefficient between polyurethane and materials, promotes screen penetration, improves screening efficiency, and avoids wet particles. At the same time, the friction coefficient is reduced, thereby reducing wear and extending service life.
2. Corrosion-resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic and odorless.
3. Due to the reasonable screen design and unique screen plate manufacturing process, particles of limited size will not block the screen holes. 7. Excellent vibration absorption performance and strong noise reduction ability reduce noise and make the screen material less likely to break during vibration.
4. Good wear resistance and long service life. The wear resistance is 3 to 5 times that of steel mesh and more than 5 times that of ordinary rubber mesh.
5. The maintenance workload is small, the polyurethane screen is not easy to scratch, and has a long service life, which can significantly reduce the maintenance workload and maintenance losses.
6. The total cost is low, the one-time investment of the specifications (area) of the polyurethane screen is higher than that of the stainless steel screen (about 2 times), and the service life is 3 to 5 times that of the stainless steel screen. Since stainless steel screens require less maintenance and replacement, the total cost is low and very economical.
7. Due to the secondary vibration characteristics of polyurethane, the polyurethane screen has a self-cleaning effect and high screening efficiency.
8. Energy-saving polyurethane has a low proportion and is much lighter than steel screens of the same size, which reduces the load of the screen machine, saves power consumption, and extends the service life of the screen machine.